The Inn/Hotel is open with all Health measure in place as per Health PEI Covid-19.
Dundee Arms Guest Policies
Public Health Measures
The following is public guidance for our guests:
- Maintain physical distancing of two metres (six feet) with individuals who are not part of one’s household.
- Call 811 promptly if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; if not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains 60% – 80% alcohol.
- Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve, and wash your hands directly after.
- Vulnerable individuals should exercise caution and minimize high-risk exposures.
- For contact tracing, please provide Front Desk with names and phone numbers of all persons in room including guests visiting you on the property.
- Please use the washroom facilities in your accommodation unit
- Please observe arrows for flow of traffic, posted signs and spacing for line ups.
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after visiting shared amenities with high-touch surfaces such as registration desk and washrooms.
- Dispose of trash in receptacles provided or take it with you.
- Housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay. Please advise the front desk if you need clean towels, toiletries, etc… A time will be scheduled between 8:00am and 1:00pm to deliver these items in a bag outside your door. Please put any dirty towels or linens in the same bag outside your door to be picked up by housekeeping.
- All food deliveries will be provided using disposable paper/plastic containers.
- All food and beverages ordered through hotel room service will be left at the guest’s door for pick-up by the guest.
- Please leave tray outside door to be picked up when finished
- While we do continue to accept cash, we do recommend payment with debit or credit cards to minimize contact.
- Tables are spread out to ensure 6 foot distancing between guests at different tables
- Tables, chairs and surrounding areas are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Clean and disinfect each credit card machine after each use
- Clean and disinfect Salt, pepper, sugar bowl and menus after each use. These items will not be on the tables.
- 6 feet apart for interaction where possible. All of our staff are equipped with face masks.
- Plexiglass between Guests and staff at bar and Front Desk
- Sanitizer in lobby for guests upon arrival.
- Guest names and Telephone numbers are recorded for contact tracing.
On behalf of the management and staff of Dundee Arms Inn, thank you for your cooperation and please enjoy your stay with us.