THE Dundee Arms Inn is excited to welcome guests and visitors from across the world as we enter the 2022 tourism season. The Inn will operate as an overnight accommodation provider with 22 rooms and our Lounge and Patio open for beverage service. For our guests safety and comfort we will have the following policies in place for this season:
Dundee Arms Guest Policies
The following are recommended guidance for our guests:
- Get tested promptly if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (even is symptoms are mild).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; if not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains 60% – 80% alcohol.
- Wash your hands often especially after touching your face, blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, using the restroom or coming into contact with frequently touched surfaces in public places
- When mandated by the Chief Public Heath Office of Prince Edward Island, masks are required in all indoor public spaces.
- When masks are not mandatory, please feel free to wear one if that is your preference. Masks and physical distancing are effective protective mechanisms against COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses that spread quickly when people are in crowded indoor spaces, especially if you are not fully vaccinated, immune compromised or have underlying medical conditions.
- Assess the risk to yourself and to others before participating in activities.
- Vulnerable individuals should exercise caution and minimize high risk exposures.
- Dispose of trash in receptacles provided or take it with you.
- Currently we are not providing Housekeeping services to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Room amenities are available upon request between 8:00am and 1:00pm. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping services please advise at check in.
- While we do continue to accept cash, we do recommend payment with debit or credit cards to minimize contact.
On behalf of the management and staff of Dundee Arms Inn, thank you for your cooperation and please enjoy your stay with us.